We Are a Bathroom Remodeling and Kitchen Countertop Replacement Company – That’s It
Founded in 1984, Colvin Kitchen & Bath specializes in updating and remodeling bathrooms and kitchens in the greater Fort Wayne area.
Bathroom remodeling projects can range from cosmetic updates to full on redesign. Colvin has the experience and expertise to handle any bathroom remodeling project.
Kitchen projects range from 1-day kitchen countertop replacement projects to reworking lighting issues, installing tile backsplashes and refacing with new door and drawer fronts or painting of existing cabinets.
Here is what you can expect from Colvin in terms of service and professionalism:
- When you call our office, you won’t be talking to a guy on his cell phone while he is driving his ‘office/truck.’ You’ll talk directly to a person trained to deliver the best possible customer service.
- We will be on-time for your free design consultation and we will actually take the time that is needed to go over your project in detail.
- We will then prepare a multi-paged computer generated proposal that includes, in detail, every aspect of your remodeling project.
- Your project will be produced by one of our skilled Lead Installers. The few subcontractors that we do use are industry veterans that we have build solid relationships with for many years.
- When your lead installer shows up, it won’t be a surprise. We coordinate with you and clearly communicate when we will be on the job.
- Our installers will be neat, polite, and presentable… wearing Colvin Kitchen & Bath shirts.
- Communication will continue at a regular pace throughout your kitchen or bath remodel. You’ll talk with the project manager at least 2 or 3 times a week about progress, and more as needed.
- Once your project is completed, the owner of the company will meet with you at your house, do a final inspection of the workmanship and review care and maintenance procedures of the products we installed.
- We’re licensed, properly insured and bonded. This should be a given for a Fort Wayne remodeling company, but it is not always the case.
- We give real guarantees and warranties, including our 5-year floor-to-ceiling Material and Workmanship warranty.
- We’re members of key professional industry organizations, including the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA).
- We have a 5 star A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have earned the 2018 Angie’s List Super Service Award and the Guildquality Guildmaster with Distinction award for 2019 which is awarded to members of the Guild whose customers have praised their work as being well above the standards of the building profession.
Call us to get started with a free, no-obligation design consultation and quote.