Stress-Free Remodeling Starts With Communication, Expectations And Accountability.
We’ll Give You Solutions. Not The Runaround.
It’s both shocking and surprisingly common. We hear from Fort Wayne homeowners all the time about kitchen and bath remodeling companies that come out to their home to talk about their project and then don’t follow through.
Homeowners don’t hear from them again for weeks – and sometimes not at all.
Or they do get a quote… but it’s vague and/or written on a piece of notebook paper or a napkin.
We frequently hear about contractors being late for appointments… or missing them altogether.
We believe you deserve better. A lot better.
We’ve Designed Colvin For A Seamless, Stress-Free
Experience Start To Finish
We don’t want customers, we want RAVING FANS. That’s why we’ve carefully thought through every aspect of your kitchen and bath remodeling experience.
Here is what you can expect from Colvin in terms of service and professionalism:
- When you call our office, you won’t be talking to a guy on his cell phone while he is driving his ‘office/truck.’ You’ll talk directly to a person trained to deliver the best possible customer service.
- We will be on-time for your free design consultation and we will actually take the time that is needed to go over your project in detail.
- We will then prepare a multi-paged computer generated proposal that includes, in detail, every aspect of your remodeling project.
- Every kitchen and bath remodeling project we do is overseen by Randy Colvin, the future 2nd generation owner of Colvin Kitchen & Bath.
- In most cases your project will be produced by one of our skilled Lead Installers. The few subcontractors that we do use are industry veterans that we have build solid relationships with for many years.
- When your lead installer shows up, it won’t be a surprise. We coordinate with you and clearly communicate when we will be on the job.
- Our installers will be neat, polite, and presentable… wearing Colvin Kitchen & Bath shirts.
- Communication will continue at a regular pace throughout your kitchen or bath remodel. You’ll talk with the project manager at least 2 or 3 times a week about progress, and more as needed.
- Once your project is completed, the owner of the company will meet with you at your house, do a final inspection of the workmanship and review care and maintenance procedures of the products we installed.
- We’re licensed, properly insured and bonded. This should be a given for a Fort Wayne remodeling company, but it is not always the case.
- We give real guarantees and warranties, including our 5-year floor-to-ceiling Material and Workmanship warranty.
- We’re members of key professional industry organizations, including the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA).
- We’re A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau and have earned the 2016 Angie’s List Super Service Award.
Here’s the bottom line: you’re paying a company thousands of dollars for a kitchen and bath remodel. Don’t you deserve the most professional, stress-free, hassle-free experience possible? We think so.
Call us to get started with a free, no-obligation design consultation and quote.